right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

Barnard College "Dean's Invitational Information Session"

ChiselExpoChiselExpo 0 replies1 threads New Member
edited October 24 in Barnard College
Just got an email saying "You're Invited to the Dean's Invitational Info Session" and about two zoom info calls to answer questions about applying "I wanted to personally invite you...", etc. I'm assuming that this is sent to everyone and is basic admissions stuff, but just wanted to confirm if anyone here knows about it since the title of "Dean's Invitational Info Session" is wack.
edited October 24
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Barnard College "Dean's Invitational Information Session"

• 401park401park 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Yeah I just got that email too and found your post trying to figure out exactly what it is. I've added barnard on my common app and I know I'm on the interest list at my school (ie I've attended barnard visits at my high school) but beyond that I don't know if everyone's getting it or if it's truly invitational?
    · Reply · Share
  • twpkadvocatetwpkadvocate 2 replies0 threads New Member
    During the invitational, they said it was anyone who was currently working on their ED application for Barnard (CApp provides the list of applicants to them and they blast emailed those on that list).
    · Reply · Share