right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

college of notre dame of maryland

rochnaitrochnait 1 replies2 threads New Member
edited September 2011 in Women's Colleges
any opinions?

i'm planning to transfer there in the fall (if i ever manage to finish my app, yay rolling schools)
edited September 2011
1 replies
Post edited by rochnait on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: college of notre dame of maryland

• NDMUWaahooNDMUWaahoo 7 replies0 threads New Member
    Hi there,

By now I'm sure that you have already made your decision about the choice to transfer or not! However, I just wanted to toss it out there- I too was in your position once!

I transferred to Notre Dame after a year at another four-year institution. Dame ended up being the right place for me. Once I was there became active on campus- in the service sorority Omega Phi Alpha, I was a member of the Maryland Student Legislature, had three on campus jobs and joined the soccer team.

The transition was quite welcoming for me since the community at Dame is small and unique. They aren't very clique-ish and the students are really helpful as well as the faculty and staff. Another thing I was worried about was the ability to form a good relationship with my professor in three years as opposed to the four which the other students would have. Because Dame has a 12:1 student to professor ratio, the professors were able to still get to know me! I still keep in touch with them now...while it has only been two years after graduation, I have visited them many a time and emailed back and forth on the regular.

Please let me know if I can help answer and questions that you might have! :-) I hope whatever decision that you made, and where ever it is that you are now is the right "fit" for you!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity