Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

AP Spanish Language

Replies to: AP Spanish Language

• LemonioLemonio Registered User Posts: 447 Member
    Yo estoy jodido. Pienso que ustedes estan jodidos tambien. Pero tengo un pequeno consejo - huyan.
    jaja.
    pero honestamente, eso debe ser muy util.
    http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/public/repository/ap08_spanish_coursedesc.pdf#page=16
  • brandon93brandon93 Registered User Posts: 50 New Member
    Espero que sacar
  • Cody2010Cody2010 - Posts: 1,210 Senior Member
    I think you have a little studying to do these next few days. xP

Yo se, pero no quiero. Yo estoy un estudiante malo en la clase y neccesito un 5 para credito y no tiene bueno suerte. A decir la verdad, la examen AP es no mucho mas que una fiesta grande para mi... pero ojala que sacare' un cinco =/

PS: What is "ni?" Or is "o" isn't it??
  • juptonjupton Registered User Posts: 29 New Member
    "Ni" can mean "neither" or "nor," and occasionally, "not even." Not sure what your last question meant..
  • prettyscribblesprettyscribbles Registered User Posts: 33 Junior Member
    I'm taking it too, but I feel extremely unprepared. My school's course doesn't focus a lot on speaking, so I feel like that's where I'm going to get dominated. I can read and understand well, but listening and speaking are just... horrible :(

I'm just hoping for a 3, because I can get credit for that. How much can you screw up on this exam and still get a 3? haha :)
  • juptonjupton Registered User Posts: 29 New Member
    You could probably do poorly on the listening and speaking part and still get a 3. I believe more emphasis is placed on reading and writing.
    How much can you screw up on this exam and still get a 3?

We looked at/listened to example responses from previous years today, and all the 3's were really bad. You can screw up a lot. For speaking though, just keep talking and don't pause, even if you have no idea what you're talking about. (my teacher grades actual ap's and said it's better to rant about something unrelated than to pause and wait.)
  • mifunemifune Registered User Posts: 2,761 Senior Member
    Voy a tomar ya sea ma
  • owen7770210owen7770210 Registered User Posts: 232 Junior Member
    How bad were the 3s?
  • ksarmandksarmand Registered User Posts: 2,743 Senior Member
    Creo que conozco bien el material.

-_______________________________-

Coming from the denizen of the kingdom of knowledge himself, this isn't comforting to those of us, especialmente las personas entre nosotros--como yo--que no pueden hablar ni escribir el espa
  • eastlakereastlaker Registered User Posts: 61 Junior Member
    Tengan fe, van a salir bien en el examen manana. Have faith, you guys are gonna do great on the exam tomorrow.

BTW, how do you put in accents?
  • just4ivaylojust4ivaylo Registered User Posts: 401 Member
    Tomare el examen manana tambien. Buena suerte a todos!

Yeah, I don't want to screw around with the accents. :D
  • prettyscribblesprettyscribbles Registered User Posts: 33 Junior Member
    cody2010, thanks! that helps my confidence. if anyone else has info on how poorly you can do and get a 3, post it. thankss :)
  • jgraiderjgraider Registered User Posts: 2,845 Senior Member
    Anyone who took it last year have any tips for us?
    How bad were the 3s?

Por ejemplo, on the virtual conversation, one of the ones that got a 3 was like:

*beep* "uhhhhhhhhhhh, me gusta shakira.... si, yo quiero ir a la concierto con tu... I MEAN contigo.. uhhhhhh.. yo espero que uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *beep*

..and when our teacher told us they earned a 3 we all got really cocky. So don't take my word for it and think you can do that and still pass.
This discussion has been closed.