right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Are international students receiving their acceptance packets?

vanillacookiesvanillacookies 1 replies2 threads New Member
edited July 8 in Yale University
I haven't received an acceptance packet and I just thought that it was delayed because of the coronavirus. But now I'm just wondering, is Yale even sending out acceptance packets internationally? Did they just decide against it because of the pandemic? Have any international students gotten their packets?
edited July 8
4 replies
Post edited by ccadminkris on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Are international students receiving their acceptance packets?

• HibaghaaaHibaghaaa 1 replies0 threads New Member
    hey hope youre doing well, im an international student applying to yale next year could you please share your stats and did you get financial aid ?
    · Reply · Share
  • International DadInternational Dad 344 replies10 threads Member
    ?
    · Reply · Share
  • Groundwork2022Groundwork2022 3528 replies81 threads Senior Member
    I haven't received an acceptance packet and I just thought that it was delayed because of the coronavirus. But now I'm just wondering, is Yale even sending out acceptance packets internationally? Did they just decide against it because of the pandemic? Have any international students gotten their packets?

Did your online portal say you have been accepted?

It is still up-in-the-air as to whether any international students not already in the country will be able to attend in the fall, as there is not enough time to get a visa.
    · Reply · Share
  • vanillacookiesvanillacookies 1 replies2 threads New Member
    Yes, I have been accepted. Is it safe to assume that packets aren't being sent internationally at this point?
    · Reply · Share