Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

If you had to pick an object to describe you, what would you pick? Why?

extemporaneousextemporaneous Posts: 403Registered User Junior Member
edited January 2007 in High School Life
I think I'm like a snowman. Because people like to decorate me. :) jk
Post edited by extemporaneous on

Replies to: If you had to pick an object to describe you, what would you pick? Why?

• ChaosTheoryChaosTheory Posts: 5,200- Senior Member
    Mousetrap. Calm and keen; strike at the right moment. :)
  • Yoshi729Yoshi729 Posts: 504Registered User Member
    If it can be abstract, I would say a memory or an emotion. If not then a blank piece of paper. Imagine trying to describe something that has nothing on it. This would be a good college essay.
  • PrescitedEntityPrescitedEntity Posts: 682Registered User Member
    A small rock. I sit around and do nothing until I get kicked; then I just tumble down the hill until friction decides to bring me to a stop. Occasionally some mold grows on me, and if I'm lucky, maybe even a plant, someday.

>_>
  • cowtipper1cowtipper1 Posts: 1,567Registered User Senior Member
    Jello because I can mold into each new situation.
  • dank08dank08 Posts: 1,768Registered User Senior Member
    I have no idea. This sounds like an application question.
  • TheVeganActressTheVeganActress Posts: 6,666Registered User Senior Member
    ^that's exactly my answer.
    some of these answers are really interesting though...
    I'm horrible at this kind of question.
  • Anon_Person_1Anon_Person_1 Posts: 2,453Registered User Senior Member
    i actually had to think...Have to say baby grand piano...not too imposing, but a dominant force. Also, makes beautiful noise, but unobtrusive. Also plays show tunes :0
  • fizixfizix Posts: 1,813Registered User Senior Member
    My laptop. Pretty and sophisticated, but physically fragile.
    ...Seriously, my physics teacher doesn't even trust me to haul books anymore because every time I do I keep dropping them.
  • OptimizationOptimization Posts: 1,085. Member
    Blender. Always running around doing something or always thinking about one thing or another. :P Not always in an organized fashion. Often hastily, but with a strength of passion (like a blade), but a dull one at that sometimes simply due to fears/anxieties...
  • surfettesurfette Posts: 796Registered User Member
    A rubik's cube: quirky, clever, and colorful :)
  • takotako Posts: 2,012Editor Senior Member
    OMG i <3 rubik's cubes. Except I got mine confiscated by my motherr hehe but I'll just buy a new one!

Anyway, I'd say that hmm. I'm like a dagger, because I BACKSTAB people. Haha just kidding. I don't know. This is a hard question.

Ummmmm

I'm like a blob. Because I change moods a lot and am very random. Yes. Blobs are cool.