Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Admission Decision Notification Dates...

MacroKimMacroKim Posts: 177Registered User Junior Member
edited March 2010 in Stanford University
When are we actually getting those admission decisions? It says early April on the Stanford website, but does anyone know when the actual date is?
Post edited by MacroKim on

Replies to: Admission Decision Notification Dates...

• lauraklaurak Posts: 308Registered User Member
    They don't post them online, so early April means early April. That's when they'll mail them out and we'll probably be receiving them during that first week.
  • krk3561krk3561 Posts: 133Registered User Junior Member
    They'll probably mail them out late March or April 1st at the latest. They mailed out SCEA letters December 10th when they were saying Mid-December
  • ZellerZeller Posts: 170Registered User Junior Member
    I would put my money on April 1st, date slightly depending on where you live, because thereabouts is when people started getting letters last year.
  • dr_slcdr_slc Posts: 62Registered User Junior Member
    I think I got my packet last year (socal) at the end of march sometime...because i was still in limbo about harvard...but i ended up here on the Farm, so just to put it a little in perspective...

Within a week, I got decisions from Caltech, Stanford, Harvard, Berkeley, a bunch of other places...so be prepared for some excitement guys!

Best of luck.
  • yellowstaryellowstar Posts: 72Registered User Junior Member
    It is for sure April First, I checked their website and they released this news update:
    Admission News : Stanford University

it says that it will be EMAILED on april first AFTER 3pm pacific time and be signed by richard shaw
    it even says that their acceptance rate was around 7%!!!!
    thats INCREDIBLY LOW!
  • Sci-FrySci-Fry Posts: 1,316Registered User Senior Member
    ^ This thread is 5 years old.
  • Handala92Handala92 Posts: 1,082Registered User Senior Member
    Sci-Fry, I believe this is an epic fail