When you go to https://logon.ucla.edu/activate.php
to create a Logon ID, which of the following were you supposed to choose?
Create UCLA Logon ID
By completing this procedure, you will activate your UCLA Logon. Before proceeding you must identify yourself to the system.
- I am a (select all that apply):
- New UCLA Student (including admitted applicants)
- Current UCLA Student
- Former UCLA Student (including alumni)
- UCLA Summer Session Only Student (new, current, or former)
- UCLA Faculty Member or Staff Member
- UCOP or UC Merced Staff Member
- I do not have a UCLA Identification Number and I am NONE OF THE ABOVE. Accounts created without a UCLA ID number can be used to authenticate to many UCLA applications, but are not generally eligible to receive campus services.
I picked the last option, assuming that I wasn't really a new ucla student, because i am still waiting. However, when i login this is what it says:
Our records indicate that you do not have access to use URSA at this time...
Are you a new UCLA Student, a former UCLA Student, a UCLA Alumnus?
You must have your 9-digit UCLA Identification Number associated with your UCLA Logon ID to access URSA. You can find this number:
* On your online or paper letter of admission (new students)
* On your BruinCard (current students, former students, alumni)
* On your UCLA transcript (current students, former students, alumni)
Create your UCLA Logon ID with your 9-digit UCLA Identification Number. If you went through this process and still got this page, please call (310) 825-1091, option 6 during normal business hours.
Was i supposed to chose the "new student" option. What will happen to my current ID, because I'd like to keep it.