Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Wesleyan vs. Wellesley

TriskeliongirlTriskeliongirl Posts: 52Registered User Junior Member
edited April 2005 in Wesleyan University
So its come down to Wes and Wellesley, and I'm leaning towards Wellesley...What do you guys think, wesleyan or wellesley?

I'm into biology and studio art

edited later: roza_soza made this post, but triskeliongirl is my mom and I didn't realize she was signed in whem i made the post...so this is rosa
Post edited by Triskeliongirl on

Replies to: Wesleyan vs. Wellesley

• SafiamilkeSafiamilke Posts: 402Registered User Member
    I'm a film/studio art kid. I've seen and heard great things about art at wesleyan...you should check it out.
  • illusionalhopesillusionalhopes Posts: 90Registered User Junior Member
    i like wesleyan a lot more, just because of the demographics and its well known for being politically active
  • hilary6hilary6 Posts: 770Registered User Member
    wellesley=hard work and no social life (and all girls, haha assuming youre aware of that at this point)
    wesleyan= very very liberal, lots of social life
    (read The Gatekeepers by Jaques Steinberg, its about the admissions dept at Wesleyan)
  • Dave_BerryDave_Berry Posts: 33,347CC Admissions Expert Senior Member
    yeah after attendin a girl's highschool for 7 yrs, i think i'm kinda qualified to say that goin to an all-girl school somewhat means a lota hard world and little social life.