Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

2014 AP score RESULTS thread

Patton370Patton370 Registered User Posts: 323 Member
Seeing as some people supposedly have gotten their results from their college, I might as well go ahead and start this. What is everyone's results compared to predicted scores?

Replies to: 2014 AP score RESULTS thread

• ChromiumChromium Registered User Posts: 53 Junior Member
    edited June 2014
    Calc AB - 5
    Statistics - 4
    U.S. Government - 5

I'm so shocked!!! I thought I would either make a 4 or 5 on calc, leaning toward a 4, since my practice exams were barely 5s. Statistics is surprising, I was convinced I would make a 3, possibly a 2. I never conceived I would make a 4.

The real surprise is in government. My teacher said to mom that I would probably make a 2 or 3... and I figured I would make a 3. I don't know how it happened...... must be a mistake.
  • Patton370Patton370 Registered User Posts: 323 Member
    @chromium I'm sure the gov exam wasn't a mistake, the free response was extremely easy
  • TingjonkiTingjonki Registered User Posts: 33 Junior Member
    where did you guys find your scores?
  • Patton370Patton370 Registered User Posts: 323 Member
    I haven't gotten mine
  • 2016bostonian2016bostonian Registered User Posts: 187 Junior Member
    @Tingjonki If they send them to colleges, some of the colleges have gotten them already and may tell them beforehand.
  • orchidorchidorchidorchid Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    Bio-4
    Calc ab bc- both 3
    English lit-3
    Psych-5

I'm really happy with my bio and psych. My calc was actually better than I anticipated and the scores are good enough for what my college requires. English, I thought I did better, but all I needed was a 3, so I'm fine with that!
  • baileyj57baileyj57 Registered User Posts: 742 Member
    Physics B - 5
    I was right on the 4/5 border when I did practice tests. Before the test, I was fairly sure I'd get a 5. However, I didn't feel as well after the test and was leaning towards a 4. This was a pleasant surprise!

US Government - 5
    I had been doing really well on multiple choice but struggled on FRQ's so I went into the test expecting a 4. The FRQ's ended up being easy and I walked away confident I'd get a 5.

Macroeconomics - 5
    I self-studied this and only needed a 4 for credit, so that's all I was really hoping for and I didn't spend a lot of energy debating how I did. So the 5 was a very nice surprise!!!

Statistics - 5
    I was fairly sure I'd get a 5 all along, unless the test was unusually difficult or something, so this was what I expected.

Literature - 3
    Honestly, this one is the biggest surprise! My first essay was less than half a page, and my second one wasn't much better. I felt I did bad on MC as well. I was seriously expecting a 2. I'm glad I spared myself the embarrassment of failing, but I don't get any credit for it (needed a 5) so that's kind of disappointing. But regardless, I'm shocked it wasn't a 2.

Pretty successful year with AP tests for me!

• smallfishbigpndsmallfishbigpnd Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    Checked UCI website and all of my son's scores are posted. Could have been better......
  • DecimationDecimation Registered User Posts: 197 Junior Member
    Calc AB - 5
    Stats - 5
    Enviro - 4
    US Gov - 4
    AP Bio - not up yet (had to take international version due to bomb threat so I'm guessing that's why it isn't up)
    AP lit - 3. This was a surprise to me as well.
  • mathrommathrom Registered User Posts: 170 Junior Member
    If I'm interpreting my college's form correctly, I got the following:
    AP Physics C: Mechanics - 5!
    AP Micro/Macroeconomics - 5, 5
    AP Human Geography - 5
    AP French - 4
  • achiever900achiever900 Registered User Posts: 38 Junior Member
    Where exactly do you find the scores? I don't see it on the collegeboard website
  • nsojori09nsojori09 Registered User Posts: 139 Junior Member
    They just said that you can find out from a college you've sent the scores to...
    And no, it's not available in the Collegeboard website.
  • caffeinemoleculecaffeinemolecule Registered User Posts: 257 Junior Member
    Some people who have naviance sometimes see it earlier too.
  • pretzel729pretzel729 Registered User Posts: 103 Junior Member
    Calc AB: 5
    APUSH: 3
    US Gov: 2 (:c going to rescore..)
    Physics C: 5 & 5
    MacroEco: 5
    CS: 5
    Bio: 4
    Chem: 3

Expected .. except for Gov. grrr...
  • 2016bostonian2016bostonian Registered User Posts: 187 Junior Member
    @caffeinemolecule How can Naviance get us our scores?
This discussion has been closed.