right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

hey is mid year looked at separately from 9-11 grades transcript we sent in first

sat4lyfesat4lyfe - 309 replies52 threads Member
edited February 2010 in Boston University
is it separate from mid year

someone told me mid year was just for trends and if u are still doing alright in yo classes.

idk how BU views it i wish it didnt require it esp. cuz NYU doesnt, but iight

i hope this doesnt impact my chances too much at CGS as long as my UW gpa is 3.5 from 9-11 grade
edited February 2010
7 replies
Post edited by sat4lyfe on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: hey is mid year looked at separately from 9-11 grades transcript we sent in first

• ForTheWin445ForTheWin445 187 replies82 threads Junior Member
    ... Shut up
    · Reply · Share
  • motion12345motion12345 1492 replies92 threads Senior Member
    Nobody knows, but how'd you do on your SATs?
    · Reply · Share
  • ForTheWin445ForTheWin445 187 replies82 threads Junior Member
    nice one, You are probably to immature to even get into college. I wish you would stop posting these everyday its not going to improve your chances so shut up. You aren't going to improve your SAT, your GPA and everything that you say you are. Suck it up and wait for them to send you a letter and stop wasting everyone's time.
    · Reply · Share
  • MoxessMoxess 193 replies33 threads Junior Member
    -_- sat4lyfe is a joke account
    · Reply · Share
  • mrkangaroo123mrkangaroo123 92 replies6 threads Junior Member
    mid year is the most important factor. especially in cgs. sorry
    · Reply · Share
  • laurenrplaurenrp 196 replies11 threads Junior Member
    yup. your mid year and especially first quarter grades are more important than your entire transcript, sat scores, essay or extracurriculars! looks like your totally doomed!

no seriously. stop posting everywhere. it's gone from understandably concerned to downright annoying, trollish, and if cgs is your dream school like you say than why are you even applying to nyu- whch is much more prestigious. don't even respond to that. just frigging go away.
    · Reply · Share
  • sAxsKysAxsKy 883 replies57 threads Member
    laurenrp wrote:
    yup. your mid year and especially first quarter grades are more important than your entire transcript, sat scores, essay or extracurriculars! looks like your totally doomed!

no seriously. stop posting everywhere. it's gone from understandably concerned to downright annoying, trollish, and if cgs is your dream school like you say than why are you even applying to nyu- whch is much more prestigious. don't even respond to that. just frigging go away.

Now I know it's going to be a little ironic for me to say this, but don't post in the OP's thread if you don't want the OP to post anymore. You're only feeding the fire.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity