right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

UF National Reputation Among Fortune 500 Companies and MSF Program

Tire2024Tire2024 10 replies4 threads New Member
edited July 9 in Business Major
I'm going to become a freshmen at UF studying Industrial & Systems Engineering this upcoming fall. Even though I'm studying Systems Engineering, I'm really interested in Business and applying to the MSF Program at Warrington Graduate Business School where I can obtain my Bachelor's in ISE and Master's Degree in Fianance in 4 years. Does anyone know the strength of the MSF Program at UF and specifically notable placements it has? What's is the MSF's Program acceptance rate? Also in the eyes Fortune 500 , how strong is a Business degree from UF? I know that in the past UF was considered just a regular State Flagship school, but now it has climbed up the polls as a top Public University. What universities is UF most comparable to? Am I better off completing my UF undergrad degree in 4 years and then applying to a better graduate Business program like Stanford, Harvard, UVA, or UChicago or is Warrington reputable enough that I can get job offers wherever I apply?

Also for UF graduates, do a lot of them end at Ivy League or Ivy League caliber graduate schools? I just want to know if there are any hard statistics that can approve or disprove this because I heard a rumor that 70% of UF working inside of Florida and almost 90% stay in the Southeastern part of the US.
edited July 9
0 replies
Post edited by CCAdmin_Vic on
· Reply · Share