Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Please help - Accepted transfer student & accidentally omitted a transcript

commecicommecacommecicommeca Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
I was accepted to Cal State Long Beach as a transfer student for fall 2018. I submitted transcripts from my three previous community colleges (going back to the very first one I attended out of high school about 22 years ago) & I just realized that I forgot about a fourth community college that I attended about 8 years ago. So I failed to include those grades in my application & supply the transcript to the school. Admissions is closed at the moment so I can't contact them until Monday.

I've just placed the transcript order & will contact admissions on Monday. The grades from this school would not negatively impact my GPA so I had no reason to leave them out but I assume that doesn't matter.

Has anyone dealt with this situation before? Am I automatically disqualified?

Replies to: Please help - Accepted transfer student & accidentally omitted a transcript

• cloewatercloewater Registered User Posts: 55 Junior Member
    I don't think you should worry too much. I'm not a transfer student but when I applied to Long Beach, I had forgotten a grade from my Junior year and I only learned of it 3 months later after I applied. This grade would have actually helped my application so they could see I had no reason to "accidentally" hide it from them. I just emailed admissions and let them know about my missing grade. They told me to send in my transcript and a couple of other things and everything was resolved easily. I wouldn't stress about it L)
This discussion has been closed.