right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
College Confidential stands united with African American students and their families against racial injustice and in pursuit of higher education and equality in America.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Zai Dawodu overcame a low GPA to get into top schools like Northwestern or NYU. She'll be attending Northwestern to study Computer Science. ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our June Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

I failed one of my classes after I got admitted to CSULB

Hello,
I hope you can give some insight into the situation that I am in right now. So I might fail my Linear Algebra class this Winter quarter and I just got admitted to CSULB last month. I was wondering if I retake the class in the Spring quarter and pass, would CSULB rescind my acceptance. Linear Algebra isn't the required class that I have to take but it just appeared on my Supplemental Application form.
Thank you so much
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: I failed one of my classes after I got admitted to CSULB

• GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC 30330 replies393 threads Forum Champion
    Retaking the class Spring quarter will definitely help your situation. Contacting CSULB now and letting them know of the deficient grade and what you plan to do to maintain your acceptance by retaking should prove to a positive move and give CSULB a reason not to rescind you.
    · Reply · Share