right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Question about schools that require ALL testing

ClevelandsFinestClevelandsFinest 22 replies10 threads Junior Member
edited November 2012 in College Admissions
I'm currently a senior applying to several top universities including schools that require applicants to submit all of their standardized testing results. My question is how much of a negative impact do the lower scores have? To give some perspective, I have 30 and a 34 on my ACT and an SAT score of 640CR, 800M, and 670W.

So I'm basically wondering if my original ACT of 30 and my SAT score will hurt me in admissions at schools such as Carnegie Mellon and U Penn. And, if so, to what extent?
edited November 2012
2 replies
Post edited by ClevelandsFinest on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Question about schools that require ALL testing

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity