right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Do summer classes count towards your college GPA when you are currently in HS?

lpenareylpenarey 0 replies1 threads New Member
edited March 31 in College Admissions
I am currently a senior in HS that is planning to go to community college for a year and then transfer to USC as a sophomore. And I was wondering if I take summer classes in my community college after my HS graduation would they count in my GPA and transfer units?
edited March 31
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Do summer classes count towards your college GPA when you are currently in HS?

• GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC 30308 replies388 threads Forum Champion
    edited March 31
    Any college courses taken after High school including summer would be included in your Transferable College GPA and the units would transfer if USC accepts them.
    edited March 31
    · Reply · Share