right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Reverse Chance Me

JscheumakerJscheumaker 1 replies1 threads New Member
Please give any target, reach, and match schools
Rising Junior

Middle class asian male, family of 7

go to a public school in TX

My unweighted GPA is a 4.0

My weighted GPA is a 4.88

Taken 11 Aps, 10 5s(world,micro,macro,hug,gov,csa,euro,calc ab,phys 1,lang) , and 1 4(bio)

SAT : 1570

ECs: debate(i do decently, win a few regional comps, nothing special), Economics Challenge, Founded FLL ( lego robotics club for 5th to 8th graders) at my school , founded a 501 C that does local tutoring in my area, about 40 hours a month, investment club, played soccer for 4 years(decent)

volunteered at a hospital for 80 hours, engineering summer internship at a local university.

I know my ECs are pretty sucky, hopefully this year I'll develop my "spike" by grinding bio olympiad, amc, and science fair.

Want to major in CS or biomedical engineering in college (CS might be too ambitious lol) with premed. Please suggest anything in or out of state.

Thank you for all suggestions!
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Reverse Chance Me

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity