right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

Rules on linking

CC AdminCC Admin 29516 replies2985 threadsAdministrator Senior Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: Forum Relaunch Feedback: Status Update.
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Rules on linking

• ASKMotherASKMother 207 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Have the rules for linking articles changed along with the horrid format change? I have tried to like helpful articles for others and my post is not showing up. Of course I can't really find anything so... however I do not want to be in violation of some new rule (or even an old one that I may have misunderstood). Please advise.
    · Reply · Share
  • skieuropeskieurope 38908 replies6874 threadsSuper Moderator Super Moderator
    ASKMother wrote: »
    Have the rules for linking articles changed along with the horrid format change? I have tried to like helpful articles for others and my post is not showing up. Of course I can't really find anything so... however I do not want to be in violation of some new rule (or even an old one that I may have misunderstood). Please advise.

The rules on linking have not changed.
    · Reply · Share
  • ASKMotherASKMother 207 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    I cannot find The Rules on this new very difficult to maneuver format... can you provide a link? @skieurope
    · Reply · Share
  • skieuropeskieurope 38908 replies6874 threadsSuper Moderator Super Moderator
    ASKMother wrote: »
    I cannot find The Rules on this new very difficult to maneuver format... can you provide a link? @skieurope

The rules appear as a hyperlink on the bottom of every page - no change there. The rule in question states:
    Please do not post links to other discussion forums, blogs, personal sites, photos, videos, or other non-authoritative sources. This includes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and similar sites/apps.
    https://www.collegeconfidential.com/policies/rules
    · Reply · Share