hi, can you please chance me with dickinson?
I'm an international student currently studying in Singapore
Achievements & activities:
- Silver Singapore Maths Olympiad
- Bronze Singapore Chemistry Olympiad
- Third Prize Shanghai Maths Cup competition
- Third Prize Singapore Media Award (a video making competition for schools)
- I'm a Executive committee member of my audio+video club (ava club)
- 2 work-attachments (1 at a marketing firm, 1 at a bank)
- some community work
-I jz took SAT a few weeks ago but I guess i did badly (expected: CR <550, Maths 800, 650<WR<700)
-SAT2 gonna take in June (expected: Maths1 800, Maths2 750, Chem 750)
-Secondary score (O level): Maths A, Chem A, Physics A, combined humanities A, English B, Literature C
-Expected score for Alevel: Maths A, Chem A, Physics A, Economics B, English C
major intend to take in future: Econs/Banking
Family contribution: <8k
other schools i also intend to apply to:
dream: grinnell, middlebury, vassar, swarthmore
reach: macalester, bard, conncoll, dickinson, gettysburg, kenyon
safety: kalamazoo, hendrix, wittenberg, hampshire
I choose these schools because i've heard these are quite generous in terms of aid to foreign students. I'm most concerned with 2 problems: my low critical reading score and my high financial need.
so what do you think?