right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

UCSD Fall 2019 Transfer Thread

1798081828385»

Replies to: UCSD Fall 2019 Transfer Thread

• CAtransplantCAtransplant 527 replies12 threadsRegistered User Member
    @UniCoIn oh that's good!
    · Reply · Share
  • chloesalemchloesalem 47 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Can we apply for summer classes as new transfers?
    · Reply · Share
  • kristinpetekristinpete 401 replies7 threadsRegistered User Member
    @chloesalem Yes, you can. I'm not sure about financial aid though. I need to call and ask.
    · Reply · Share
  • isat99isat99 38 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Has anyone who got off the waitlist received their acceptance packets? Still haven't got mine in the mail yet
    · Reply · Share
  • UniCoInUniCoIn 262 replies2 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @isat99 no do waitlists get it too?
    · Reply · Share
  • IBkidonthestreetIBkidonthestreet 119 replies5 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Has anyone seen their IB scores appear on the triton checklist yet?
    · Reply · Share
    @isat99 Yes, I got mine a couple days ago and was accepted at the end of June. It included the acceptance letter, a certificate of admission and the outer envelope which reads something along the lines of "attend transfer day 5/11" haha. Nothing to write home about.
    · Reply · Share
    Is anyone here planning on taking the transfer year experience course?
    · Reply · Share
  • IBkidonthestreetIBkidonthestreet 119 replies5 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    I was at first but now I’m thinking that I won’t.
    · Reply · Share
  • ucsdesketitucsdesketit 16 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Have any of you guys that had been waitlisted gotten off any time in the past two to three weeks? If so, what was your major? And was it impacted or non-impacted?
    · Reply · Share
    Where can I see that my transcripts were received?

I don't see a clear checklist on my portal of things that I have completed and those that still need to be done.

I've set the date for the orientation, did the TB questionnaire...I'm just worried that I'll miss something because there isn't one clear checklist...
    · Reply · Share
  • Tiredwaiting2019Tiredwaiting2019 26 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @kristinpete in the triton checklist you can click where it says to send your transcripts. It should say there if they were received. Or you can check my triton link and go to academic history. If your transcripts have been processed it will show them there.
    · Reply · Share
    @Tiredwaiting2019 Ok thanks - yeah I saw that they were received but I'm not seeing anything under academic history...so still processing I guess.

I just feel like the acceptance isn't guaranteed until they get those transcripts
    · Reply · Share