right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Who is applying EA, ED 2012-???

Replies to: Who is applying EA, ED 2012-???

• 5brownies5brownies 33 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 35 Junior Member
    I have a really good feeling you 5boys that you will get great news!! Hope I am right. A little less optimistic for my S, but we are at peace. Best wishes to all!!
    · Reply · Share
  • 07DAD07DAD 5102 replies67 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 5,169 Senior Member
    With the emotional roller-coaster that all this involves, I think reaching the point of being at peace with whatever the outcome is constitutes "success." That said, I've always thought of 5 as a lucky number. Positive thoughts that it will be so for you (two) as well.

I have a vague (pleasant) memory of eating 5 brownies before a Hendrix concert---never mind!
    · Reply · Share
  • pennyalexpennyalex 9 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 9 New Member
    07DAD-- You're making me laugh.... and remember SoCA undergrad years in the 70's!
    A touch of levity helps anxiety. Good luck to the 5's today.. time for an answer.
    · Reply · Share
  • nancyr100nancyr100 2 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Good luck all!
    · Reply · Share
  • diruss202diruss202 3 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3 New Member
    outdoors12, i live outside nyc too! i live in westchester county
    · Reply · Share
  • 5brownies5brownies 33 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 35 Junior Member
    nothing from CC in mail for us :((((, not a good sign. Sending hopeful thoughts to all still waiting. So appreciate all the support !!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • outdoors12outdoors12 43 replies9 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 52 Junior Member
    I'm sorry everyone has to wait so long! I live in westchester too.
    · Reply · Share
  • bennewyorkbennewyork 5 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm also in Westchester...but applied EA. I assume I shouldn't be expecting anything until later next week?
    · Reply · Share
  • colocollcolocoll 7 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 8 New Member
    Nothing in my mailbox, they must have sent it by pony express
    · Reply · Share
  • walterwzqwalterwzq 9 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 9 New Member
    Congrats all who have received acceptance! I'm still waiting...
    · Reply · Share
  • eehlaunaeehlauna 101 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 107 Junior Member
    Still waiting desperately! Hope I get something in my POB tomorrow.
    · Reply · Share
  • tk21769tk21769 10593 replies27 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 10,620 Senior Member
    nothing from CC in mail for us (((, not a good sign. Sending hopeful thoughts to all still waiting. So appreciate all the support !!!!

I would not take these delays as any kind of sign at all.
    CC typically includes a hand-written note with acceptances. These are not form letters. One Associate Director covers Colorado Springs, Northern California, Washington D.C., Hawaii, Maryland, Virginia. In a bumper year, that could mean quite a few hand-written notes for EA/ED at a very busy time of the year. So some posters are getting their notices earlier than others.
    · Reply · Share
  • inatlgainatlga 74 replies11 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 85 Junior Member
    The admissions office sent out an email today saying that they had gotten a lot of calls about when EA notifications would be sent out, so they wanted to let everyone know those will be mailed on December 22nd. They should arrive the middle of the next week, factoring in Christmas, etc.
    · Reply · Share
  • sunmachinesunmachine 725 replies99 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 824 Member
    Son also got the email. It says they expect the letters to arrive between December 26 and January 1. But if they are mailed December 22, some lucky applicants that live in or close to Colorado may get a decision December 23 or 24. :)
    · Reply · Share
  • pacnwmomof2pacnwmomof2 355 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 361 Member
    The also threw in the fact that the office would be closed from the 24th-Jan 9th. Sure hope nothing gets lost in the mail!

I was flipping through radio stations today and heard John Denver of all people. Surely that is a good sign!?!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity