I live in Michigan so I am a bit apprehensive, but from what I've seen, Texas A&M looks like a great school. If any of you are aggies, I'd love if you could answer my questions for me! Really hoping to find the right college.
1) A&M is mostly conservative right?
2) Is it good for chemical engineering?
3) is it a big party school, or is it more studious?
4) on a scale of 1-10, how friendly is it?
5) do the majority have a southern accent? Just wondering since i do not.
6) do a lot of people come from out of state?
7) if you came from out of state? Was the weather easy to get used to? The highest i am used to is like 92F.