right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Ask Me Anything!

124»

Replies to: Ask Me Anything!

• Crimsonstained7Crimsonstained7 1282 replies18 threads Senior Member
    Yeah, I forgot that they are separate. Thanks for correcting me. North is known for having a lot of fraternities, but South isn't known specifically for that.
    · Reply · Share
  • awolfatthedoorawolfatthedoor 46 replies1 threads Junior Member
    how do the placement tests work? If I took a few years of Japanese but never took the AP test, is there something I can take to place out of intro courses? same with higher level math (multivariate, linear algebra). thanks!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity