Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
NYU is releasing decisions today (3/30). Share your outcome!
Tulane is rumored to release decisions tomorrow (3/31). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!
Stanford 2018 REA Results ONLY Thread
Good luck to everyone. Decisions come out in about a week. Please don't post here unless its an actual decision. Use the template below69 replies
- SAT I (breakdown):
- SAT II:
- Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0):
- Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable):
- AP (place score in parenthesis):
- IB (place score in parenthesis):
- Senior Year Course Load:
- Major Awards (USAMO, Intel etc.):
- Extracurriculars (place leadership in parenthesis):
- Job/Work Experience:
- Volunteer/Community service:
- Summer Activities:
- Essays (rating 1-10, details):
- Recommendations (rating 1-10, details):
- Teacher Rec #1:
- Teacher Rec #2:
- Counselor Rec:
- Additional Rec:
- State (if domestic applicant):
- Country (if international applicant):
- School Type:
- Income Bracket:
- Hooks (URM, first generation college, etc.):
- Why you think you were accepted/waitlisted/rejected:
- Where else were you accepted/waitlisted/rejected:
Post edited by MasterYster on
This discussion has been closed.