GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.
Stanford 2018 REA Results ONLY Thread
Good luck to everyone. Decisions come out in about a week. Please don't post here unless its an actual decision. Use the template below69 replies
- SAT I (breakdown):
- SAT II:
- Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0):
- Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable):
- AP (place score in parenthesis):
- IB (place score in parenthesis):
- Senior Year Course Load:
- Major Awards (USAMO, Intel etc.):
- Extracurriculars (place leadership in parenthesis):
- Job/Work Experience:
- Volunteer/Community service:
- Summer Activities:
- Essays (rating 1-10, details):
- Recommendations (rating 1-10, details):
- Teacher Rec #1:
- Teacher Rec #2:
- Counselor Rec:
- Additional Rec:
- State (if domestic applicant):
- Country (if international applicant):
- School Type:
- Income Bracket:
- Hooks (URM, first generation college, etc.):
- Why you think you were accepted/waitlisted/rejected:
- Where else were you accepted/waitlisted/rejected:
Post edited by MasterYster on
This discussion has been closed.