PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.
Stanford 2018 REA Results ONLY Thread
Good luck to everyone. Decisions come out in about a week. Please don't post here unless its an actual decision. Use the template below69 replies
- SAT I (breakdown):
- SAT II:
- Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0):
- Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable):
- AP (place score in parenthesis):
- IB (place score in parenthesis):
- Senior Year Course Load:
- Major Awards (USAMO, Intel etc.):
- Extracurriculars (place leadership in parenthesis):
- Job/Work Experience:
- Volunteer/Community service:
- Summer Activities:
- Essays (rating 1-10, details):
- Recommendations (rating 1-10, details):
- Teacher Rec #1:
- Teacher Rec #2:
- Counselor Rec:
- Additional Rec:
- State (if domestic applicant):
- Country (if international applicant):
- School Type:
- Income Bracket:
- Hooks (URM, first generation college, etc.):
- Why you think you were accepted/waitlisted/rejected:
- Where else were you accepted/waitlisted/rejected:
Post edited by MasterYster on
This discussion has been closed.