right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Sophomore Schedule, Opinions Please

bondievie99bondievie99 4 replies7 threads New Member
English 2 Honors
AP World History
Chemistry 1 Honors
Algebra 2 Honors
Spanish 1
Pottery 2
Drama 2

*I move from MD to FL and the classes are some what different. I don't want to be behind in my courses because I plan on moving back up North for college.
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Sophomore Schedule, Opinions Please

• skieuropeskieurope 41060 replies7703 threads Super Moderator
    You didn't take a foreign language as a freshman? Other than that, it looks fine.
    · Reply · Share
  • bondievie99bondievie99 4 replies7 threads New Member
    Thank you for your response, skieurope! I was going to take Spanish 1 Freshman year, but the classes were full. Not, much was left so I ended up taking pottery, which I didn't mind. Should I take Spanish 2 during the summer to catch up?
    · Reply · Share
  • skieuropeskieurope 41060 replies7703 threads Super Moderator
    It depends on where you might want to apply to college. Regardless of how many years of a foreign language they require for admissions, many colleges will have a foreign language requirement for graduation that is possible to place out of with a high enough score on the AP/SAT II/departmental test.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity