right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Online Psych degree -ASU?

Hamst3rHamst3r 4 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 8 New Member
Anyone have any experience getting a B.A. with online colleges you could recommend? Really looking hard. :)
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Online Psych degree -ASU?

• thomas4881thomas4881 153 replies14 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 167 Junior Member
    I think the cheapest ones are in Florida. I wouldn't pay $400 a unit for ASU.
    · Reply · Share
  • PsychMajorNYPsychMajorNY 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    My college, SUNY empire state offers a completely online Psych degree for a great cost to out of state students. They have a ESC grant that puts the tuition down to about 4,500 a semester. As long as you are an out of state online only. I'm currently majoring in Psych. They offer B.A and B.S.

It's worth a look. :)
    · Reply · Share
  • SophleySophley 372 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 374 Member
    ASU or Penn State. Check rankings from US News and World Reports and look to see which programs are the most established.
    · Reply · Share
  • Mwfan1921Mwfan1921 1833 replies23 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,856 Senior Member
    edited February 24
    Second the recommendations above, adding Western Governors, Liberty, Southern New Hampshire and UF---you will need to research the quality and depth of psych offerings at each and get graduate outcomes data from the career center.

Also, make sure any school you take classes at is accredited, and stay away from for-profit schools. Good luck.
    edited February 24
    · Reply · Share