right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

UNC Transfer Fall 2019 questions answered

13»

Replies to: UNC Transfer Fall 2019 questions answered

• HSstudentNCHSstudentNC 424 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 426 Member
    To begin with, (and hopefully this will ease your worries some) UNC is very unlikely to rescind your offer of admission if a class that you were registered for (at time of application when transcript was sent) was dropped before any drop deadline. To admissions staff it looks like this: student was registered for class A and class A is not in final transcript. There is no W, so they should be able to figure out that you dropped Class A before a deadline. I don’t think there would be an issue with this, but if you’d like, perhaps an phone call to advising with an explanation would help. If you’re local, you can always go to drop in hours. It is exam week starting Monday, so it may be busy. @backspot26

· Reply · Share
  • backspot26backspot26 4 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Sorry for a delay in response. Thank you so much for responding. I have a phone appt. with an adviser next week on May 1st. Should I just tell her or do you think I should contact admissions as well? @HSstudentNC
    · Reply · Share
  • HSstudentNCHSstudentNC 424 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 426 Member
    You could mention it to your advisor. They are likely going to tell you that it isn’t really going to be an issue going forward. @backspot26
    · Reply · Share
  • backspot26backspot26 4 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Okay, I'm so sorry to bother you on a Friday night! Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.
    · Reply · Share
    Oops, forgot the tag, @HSstudentNC
    · Reply · Share
    No worries. I hope it all gets sorted out soon. @backspot26
    · Reply · Share