right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Fraternity controversy at Swarthmore

12345679»

Replies to: Fraternity controversy at Swarthmore

• twoinanddonetwoinanddone 22116 replies14 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 22,130 Senior Member
    If they are successful in shutting down the fraternities and sororities, and those undesirables have to join the SJW clubs, what will they have left to protest?
    · Reply · Share
  • tpike12tpike12 488 replies9 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 497 Member
    @twoinanddone - Pretty much anything can be problematic if you think creatively, even math and milk have been criticized as white supremacist.
    · Reply · Share
  • twoinanddonetwoinanddone 22116 replies14 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 22,130 Senior Member
    Okay, as long as they will still have a reason for living...
    · Reply · Share
  • BurgermeisterBurgermeister 359 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 365 Member
    Things have quieted down. No drama at Worthstock yesterday. Kids now focused on finals. The admins mean well. I wish Igor, in admissions, would stop choosing applicants named A.B. Normal ;)
    · Reply · Share
  • gotham_momgotham_mom 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Where will she attend college? She sounds a lot like my daughter (based on your Vassar/Wesleyan/Middlebury) post. My artsy non-athlete loves Midd and Vassar, but I think Vassar or Wes would be better fits, plus she's a NYC kid, can't imagine her being happy for 4 years in rural VT.
    · Reply · Share
  • natty1988natty1988 595 replies8 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 603 Member
    Parents need to teach their sons to be respectful of women. Heck, parents need to teach their sons AND daughters to respectful of other people. College kids are adults, they need to act like it. This kind of behavior is immature.
    · Reply · Share