right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Should I bring a current relationship into College

2»

Replies to: Should I bring a current relationship into College

• LindagafLindagaf 8967 replies484 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 9,451 Senior Member
    Very brave of you, @RjGrizzy . But it’s the right thing. Best of luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • LuckyCharms913LuckyCharms913 1001 replies15 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,016 Senior Member
    Glad you made the decision now. D's friend is heartbroken after spending her entire college career in a LD relationship (they started dating in HS and like you, he was a year behind her) with a guy who broke up with her about a month before graduation. It was kinder of you to split up now than to string her along.
    · Reply · Share
  • bopperbopper 13916 replies98 discussionsForum Champion CWRU Posts: 14,014 Forum Champion
    I think you have made the right choice...and if later you both decides that it wasn't the right choice, you can always get back together.

I would suggest not being in contact for a few months if either of you asks "can we be friends."..Heal from the relationship first.
    · Reply · Share
  • CollegeSoteriaCollegeSoteria 19 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 19 Junior Member
    If you wanna believe its impossible it will be. People like to make excuses and say oh LDR is too hard, you can't make it through college. Those are just excuses to end it. If you genuinely want to make it happen it will happen but don't do it if you don't actually want it. Go into it fully invested and it will work.
    · Reply · Share