right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Tulane is rumored to release decisions today (3/31). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Schedule Change Senior Year

lordmonkeymanlordmonkeyman 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hi,
So on my common app, I said that I was going to be taking a dual enrollment class at my local community college. However, the class is nothing new and quite frankly not a good use of my time. I want to put this time towards work and on Track and Field. Will colleges really care if I drop this class? My main classes in high school are all the same; it's just this class soaks up too much time outside of school.
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Schedule Change Senior Year

• Erin's DadErin's Dad 33502 replies4169 threads Super Moderator
    It probably won't make a difference but you should let your colleges know. I believe that is required for the UCs and CSUs.
    · Reply · Share
  • RichInPittRichInPitt 2078 replies33 threads Senior Member
    Depends on the subject. English Composition or Underwater Basketweaving?

Colleges have, or will, evaluate you based on the info you provided. If that changes, they may reevaluate their decision.

You should ask schools that have already accepted you and ask/notify those still in the decision phase to be sure there are no surprises later. Colleges have certainly revoked acceptances when application data, including senior year courses, have turned out to be inaccurate.
    · Reply · Share