right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

What is the difference between Engineering Science and Electronic Engineering Technology?

itsfrizzyitsfrizzy 1 replies2 threads New Member
I plan to attend a community college this fall and I want to major in Electrical/Computer Engineering, but I'm having trouble understanding the differences between these majors that my college offers (Bronx Community College).

I read the FAQ but I still have trouble understanding. If I take engineering science that means I can go on to a senior college and major in electrical or computer engineering, correct? EET also seems like it might be similar but it says it prepares you for the workforce once you get your associates?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: What is the difference between Engineering Science and Electronic Engineering Technology?