right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

6 Ways Rising HS Seniors Can Prep for College This Summer

CCEdit_SurajCCEdit_Suraj 74 replies155 threads Editor
Check out these six ways that rising high school seniors can spend the summer preparing for college applications. https://insights.collegeconfidential.com/how-rising-seniors-can-prepare-for-college-summer
5 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: 6 Ways Rising HS Seniors Can Prep for College This Summer

• Will901Will901 0 replies0 threads New Member
    thanks
    · Reply · Share
  • CK2023CK2023 31 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Cool info. Thank!
    · Reply · Share
  • Ethan007Ethan007 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Pretty useful info. I never thought about it, I always make my daughter sit and learn everything, and then rest.
    · Reply · Share
  • pickpocketpickpocket 445 replies4 threads Member
    Good list.

If it hasn't already been done, requesting teacher recommendations at this time is paramount!

And having a decent draft of main essay by end of summer will put you in a great place for the stressful senior fall semester.
    · Reply · Share