Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.
Visit our COVID-19 resource page.
Well Elon is really the only safety/match school that I would really like to go to. I have a few questions though just out of curiosity.
1) From those who came from smallish private schools, did you feel like Elon was just that all over again or did you feel like there were plenty of people that you didn't know and that you weren't just inside of a bubble?
2) I have visited Elon, however while the on campus food has impressed me the most out of any school, I was a little disappointed by the classic college restaurants. I'm not picky and enjoy Chiles and On the Border just as much as the next guy. However are there any non-chain restaurants that is famous to Elon students?
3) For those who graduated or went for competitive internships, did you feel like Elon's reputation was enough to keep you competitive with graduates from the likes of UNC Chapel Hill and Wake Forest?
4) I know this is a typical student question but could you say your top 5 favorite and least favorite things about Elon? Anything goes here including traditions at Elon, events or things that just aren't limited to the academic part of the school.
5) Finally this one is a little bit of a curve ball, but how fast is the internet? While this technically isn't on the top of my criteria list, it does annoy me that my high school's internet is slow. I guess because I am kind of a technical guy it is kind of a pet peeve. However this is the least important question so don't feel obligated to answer it if you don't want to.