Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Top Sororities

2hot2handle2hot2handle Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
edited January 2008 in Emory University
what do y'all think the best sorority is at emory between theta, tridelt and adpi?????

opinions PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i need to decide REALLY sooooon and im totallyyyy stuck
Post edited by 2hot2handle on

Replies to: Top Sororities

• JohnC613JohnC613 Registered User Posts: 1,580 Senior Member
    how prevalent is greek life at emory? (sorry to steal your thread, but at least it pertains to the topic)
  • 2hot2handle2hot2handle Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    only 33% of studnets at emory take part in "greek life" but whether or not you are in a frat, it does not matter - they are always throwing parties and everyone is invited. basically, its another social outlet and i highly recommend participating HOWEVER it is NOT necessary to be part of a sorority or frat in order to have a stellar social life. everyone has an amazing time whether or not they are in a greek organization!!!!

buttttt can someone who goes to emory help me out?!?! now its down to two, which is better - tridelt or adpi ????? THANKS
  • jillkjillk Registered User Posts: 20 New Member
    i have a bunch of friends in tridelt and they LOVE it! but just go with whatever you think suits you best!
  • movinmommovinmom Registered User Posts: 421 Member
    So what sorority did you end up joining?
This discussion has been closed.