Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Do Dual Credit Grades Matter?

JpgranierJpgranier Registered User Posts: 1,212 Senior Member
edited December 2016 in Graduate School
I have no intention of going to Law School or Med School.

The only grad school I'm remotely interested in is a CS masters or an MBA. Will they look at my Dual Credit grades Technically, my College GPA is a 3.83 with my 18 hours of dual credit complete.

What will grad schools look at? My GPA for my major is a 4.0.

I know whichever school I end up at will take credits, not grades. I just want to know how much I should stress out this semester about getting stellar grades. I'm a senior and I won't have my grades back until after May, so I will already be accepted, or declined, to all of my schools.

Replies to: Do Dual Credit Grades Matter?

• happymomof1happymomof1 Registered User Posts: 29,138 Senior Member
    When you apply to grad school (or for a job that requires all of your transcripts) youwill need to send official copies of all of your transcripts, so yes those old dual-credit grades will matter. Just how much they matter will depend on what else you have done since you took the classes, so think twice before deliberately slacking off.
This discussion has been closed.