right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Grad school help, please. I did really bad in my concurrent classes in high school.

2»

Replies to: Grad school help, please. I did really bad in my concurrent classes in high school.

• UGHBOYUGHBOY 13 replies2 threads Junior Member
    What I actually plan on doing was spending this summer hammering my math, starting with precalc. I plan to review and do practice problems up to calc 2. If I do that, should I still retake it? UCSB said I will get the credit for those classes but the GPA won't transfer, so I wanted to take those credits and jump ahead. I'm fully aware the immense importance math has for physics.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity