right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

Early Action Class of 2019 Chance me?

marioharvymarioharvy 75 replies2 threads Junior Member
SAT SCORE: 2220 (Critical Reading: 750.... Math: 720.... Writing: 750)
SAT IIs: Mathematics II 780 Molecular Biology 750 Chemistry 800
Extracurricular/hooks: Professional Actor Screen Actors Guild card holder (acted in movies and commercials), Red carpet photographer for hollywood Galas and movie premieres,Was a Model (only freshman year), employed at Kaiser Permanente Medical Hospital, Editor Chief of High School Newspaper, Robotics Club, Waiter at fine dining restaurant,
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Essays: On Red carpet photography another on my Heart surgery and why I want to be a Cardiologist
Major: Psychology
GPA: 4.8/5.0 Weighted
and 3.98/4.00 Unweighted

Thanks everyone
I applied through Harvard University Restrictive Early Action waiting for Dec. 15th!

13 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Early Action Class of 2019 Chance me?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity