right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Harvard Class of 2023 RD

Replies to: Harvard Class of 2023 RD

• mohzo1mohzo1 4 replies2 threads New Member
    So, I recently figured that Harvard "selectively" interviews in my country if your app passes round 1 of their evaluation or something based off of old CC threads. So, I didn't get an interview, I'm pretty much just preparing myself for a rejection cause well, Harvard. I'm mostly used to the feeling tho xD
    · Reply · Share
  • compSciLovercompSciLover 121 replies8 threads Junior Member
    @stanny well hello then! Did you get into Stanford? I didn’t
    · Reply · Share
  • LyfeWaterLyfeWater 23 replies2 threads Junior Member
    I submitted my app on October 11, and I had my interview on November 20.

I’m expecting a rejection, but it’d be awesome if I was accepted. Either way, I think just applying to Harvard was the best decision of my life because my interviewer is the most amazing person on this planet. It was totally conversation like rather than a nerve wracking interview. He was kind of upset at what my school offered, so it made me feel a little less upset at myself for not having certain classes or extracurriculars. He said I “outperformed” my school, and I think a lot of people do, especially if they live in low-income or rural areas. The best thing he said is that wherever I end up at, I’ll be successful. That’s some great advice for all us. I’m content with the expected rejection now because if I hadn’t even applied I wouldn’t have met him! Best of luck to everyone this evening, as well as wherever you decide to go!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • astridthevalkyrieastridthevalkyrie 6 replies0 threads New Member
    Hey, it's past 5 PM EST, were they going to post them all together, or is it 5 PM and after? I haven't gotten mine yet.
    · Reply · Share
  • dreamthief001dreamthief001 264 replies7 threads Junior Member
  • astridthevalkyrieastridthevalkyrie 6 replies0 threads New Member
    @dreamthief001 Oh, okay, thank you!
    · Reply · Share
  • SanjeevMSanjeevM 5 replies0 threads New Member
    It's 7PM EST and after
    · Reply · Share
  • fanofthemcufanofthemcu 41 replies0 threads Junior Member
    edited March 2019
    i am so nervous!! I know im probably not gonna get in (didnt even get an interview and i live in the US) but still lmao i got into like schools that are a tier below ivies idk idk i also got a 1510 and a 34 and a really good internship but i d k ugh freaking out
    edited March 2019
    · Reply · Share
  • stannystanny 12 replies0 threads New Member
    @compSciLover No I didn't . Otherwise I wouldn't be on this forum lol
    · Reply · Share
  • drumminggeek87drumminggeek87 197 replies16 threads Junior Member
    edited March 2019
    Can someone tell me why on earth Harvard posted a 2023 post on Instagram and gave me a heart attack when they haven't released their decisions yet.
    edited March 2019
    · Reply · Share
  • DataminerDataminer 171 replies0 threads Junior Member
    @drumminggeek87 Teasing you?
    · Reply · Share
    edited March 2019
    @Dataminer Yup lol, I think they're trying to torture me
    edited March 2019
    · Reply · Share
  • ramousramous 14 replies0 threads New Member
    couple of minutes guys..
    GOODLUCK!!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • oloooooloolooooolo 25 replies2 threads Junior Member
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • MrRobot2018MrRobot2018 217 replies2 threads Junior Member
    they are up
    · Reply · Share
  • ItsdestinyItsdestiny 9 replies0 threads New Member
    Results are out. REJECTED
    · Reply · Share
  • ramousramous 14 replies0 threads New Member
    you just check the portal or you got an email??
    · Reply · Share
  • popcorn454popcorn454 32 replies10 threads Junior Member
    ACCEPTED damn
    · Reply · Share
    waitlisted which is...a MASSIVE shock. i was really expecting that rejection
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity