right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

***Harvey Mudd Class of 2023 RD Applicant Thread***

sumguysumguy 99 replies10 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 109 Junior Member
Nobody's made one yet, so I figured I would start us off.

Decisions coming out in as little as 2 weeks iirc (maybe 3?). Surely i can't be the only one nervous :/

Share your thoughts!
32 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: ***Harvey Mudd Class of 2023 RD Applicant Thread***

• ThatKidsMomThatKidsMom 49 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 50 Junior Member
    edited February 24
    Good luck to all applicants in the Regular Decision round!

I notice the Applicant Hub is down today. Anyone else experience this?
    edited February 24
    · Reply · Share
  • SpaghettiMomSpaghettiMom 22 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 25 Junior Member
    The website says the deadline to RSVP for the Admitted Students program is March 29. So that also makes me think this one should be coming soon?
    · Reply · Share
  • sumguysumguy 99 replies10 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 109 Junior Member
    @SpaghettiMom
    Somebody on reddit mentioned March 15th. Came out Mid March last year too.

Crossing fingers!
    · Reply · Share
    that's only 3 days away...

Best of luck to all. This was one of my strongest applications and I'm really keeping fingers crossed for this
    · Reply · Share
  • ThatKidsMomThatKidsMom 49 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 50 Junior Member
    edited March 15
    The portal has already changed. I can still see the main check list but the ability to go to FinAid check list is gone and so is a lot of the previous wording . All that is there are these foreboding words: Thank you for applying to Harvey Mudd.
    edited March 15
    · Reply · Share
    edited March 15
    Those words (with nothing else) made me panic in a way that I do NOT enjoy.
    edited March 15
    · Reply · Share
  • idontknoidontkno 38 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 38 Junior Member
    edited March 15
    Accepted :)
    edited March 15
    · Reply · Share
  • crknwk2000crknwk2000 285 replies13 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 298 Junior Member
    My girl got into Mudd. She has worked so hard, I'm really, really happy for her. This was the first school we looked at ever--Freshman year, what nerds! But so much fun....
    · Reply · Share
  • HaysmomHaysmom 44 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 44 Junior Member
    S waitlisted
    · Reply · Share
  • sdmareadersdmareader 24 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 24 Junior Member
    i got waitlisted :(
    · Reply · Share
  • trekslxchicktrekslxchick 204 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 208 Junior Member
    Did the students who have received their decisions receive an email to alert them to a portal change, or did they just check the portal and find the decision there?
    · Reply · Share
  • crknwk2000crknwk2000 285 replies13 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 298 Junior Member
    She just checked her portal....
    · Reply · Share
  • cjjl128cjjl128 15 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 17 Junior Member
    rejected....
    · Reply · Share