right arrow
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: 10s4life just graduated from UCLA with a degree in electrical engineering. He'll answer questions about his experience at UCLA or the college admissions process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

What is a good LSAT score for the first practice test?

tsumtsumlovertsumtsumlover 1 replies1 threads New Member
I just took the diagnostic test on Khan Academy just to see where I was at and got a 156 with 17 / 25 and 18/26 on Logical Reasoning, 10/23 on Analytical Reasoning (aka Logic Games), and 20/27 on Reading Comprehension. I did not practice for this test and just finished my first year of college. Is this a good place to be for now? I know this is a bit early to think about this but I just had nothing to do this summer and decided to see where I stand/
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: What is a good LSAT score for the first practice test?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity