right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Chance Me Please

nadeshot112nadeshot112 0 replies2 threads New Member
edited November 2017 in Michigan State University
UW: 3.6
W:3.8
SAT: 1240
Took 8 AP classes
AP:
Chemistry
Biology
Micro
Psychology
Calc BC
Macro
Statistics
Government

Little extra circular to none, joined a few clubs.

Live in Michigan
edited November 2017
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Chance Me Please

• djbaydawgdjbaydawg 59 replies11 threads Junior Member
    I'm from Texas and also applying to MSU.

My GPA is 3.625
    My SAT was 1150
    2 AP's JR year, 3 this year
    a ton of extra circular stuff such as founding 2 clubs, varsity tennis, leadership meetings, and owning my own company

From what people told me I have a really good chance. I believe you are in the same boat with me if not better b/c ur SAT was higher...there's a great website called Cappex which chances you based on your scores. You create a profile, enter your info, and put the college down you are applying to. It shows you other students accepted and denied on a dot chart (based on GPA and SAT/ACT)

I'm still waiting to hear back :/ nervous af
    · Reply · Share
  • Kingly71Kingly71 123 replies69 threads Junior Member
    You are in i have the exact same gpa 3.8 W and 1210 sat and got in to Michigan state for one or their harder major Engineering and i hear i can receive 8000 a year oos so...
    · Reply · Share
  • djbaydawgdjbaydawg 59 replies11 threads Junior Member
    update, I was accepted today so you have a good chance of also getting accepted
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity