right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

i got in the college of enginerring, but can/should i change major

Big FBig F 78 replies28 threads Junior Member
edited March 2006 in Northeastern University
i think i want to do pharmacy

should i just change it on myNEU now, and start pharmacy in sept. or wait until sept. to change?

i dont want to do engineering anymore...and i think i want to do pharm.
edited March 2006
1 replies
Post edited by Big F on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: i got in the college of enginerring, but can/should i change major

• creasemonkeycreasemonkey 236 replies0 threads Junior Member
    At the health science prospective student orientation last summer, the NEU rep said that they will be only taking 100 students in the incoming freshman pharmacy class so if you are seriously interested in that program, you might want to change majors as soon as you are sure that is what you want to do. Remember that you receive no bachelor's degree in the pharmD program, so once you get past the first couple years, you have to be really committed to stay the full 6 to get any degree.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity