right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

A few questions

MayosauceMayosauce 100 replies25 threads Junior Member
I applied RD to northeastern around a week ago, and I recently received my NU ID. I'm applying from abroad, but the required items they still need me are kind of ambiguous. Says I still need to submit my HS transcript, can I do that through the upload system or do I have to mail it? Also, a secondary school report. What's that? Lastly, I still require an english profiency passing score, even though they've received all my SAT scores, with a 600+ in CR included. I emailed my counselor, but she hasn't responded yet. Thanks
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: A few questions

• nanotechnologynanotechnology 2503 replies23 threads Senior Member
    Contact Northeastern's admissions office. They will be able to help you figure out exactly what they need from you.
    · Reply · Share
  • pahopeful19pahopeful19 7 replies4 threads New Member
    Usually your guidance counselor would be responsible for sending the school report I believe, and most schools prefer to have your transcript sent electronically.

I'm thinking of applying there as well. Do you know if they require a counselor recommendation letter or would two teacher recommendations be enough?
    · Reply · Share
  • MayosauceMayosauce 100 replies25 threads Junior Member
    Never mind, I sorted everything out. The wait until march begins. I heard they reply a bit earlier if you get a scholarship, is that true?
    · Reply · Share
  • nanotechnologynanotechnology 2503 replies23 threads Senior Member
    Not necessarily. You'll hear back earlier if you got the University Scholars, but not hearing back early doesn't preclude a good scholarship.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity