right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Does anyone have google fi cellphone service?

2»

Replies to: Does anyone have google fi cellphone service?

• esobayesobay 1379 replies20 threads Senior Member
    DH has had google fi account forever. Mostly uses it as a secondary line for travel. I use one of his four data only sims in my iPad so I think it works on IOS. I use my google voice account and make and receive calls to the iPad and forwarding my home phone works in places like Scotland England Canada peru and New Zealand. Never got a voice phone sim like DH has though.
    · Reply · Share
  • esobayesobay 1379 replies20 threads Senior Member
    Oh and I did use the data sim in my iPhone se6 last trip and it worked fine. There are still limited phones for use under android too.
    · Reply · Share
  • BuckeyeMWDSGBuckeyeMWDSG 1070 replies14 threads Senior Member
    We bought a Nexus 5x from google when we signed up for the google fi service. At the time it was the cheapest option. It is our only android. The camera on the Nexus 5x phone is pretty nice for the price.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity