right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

Replies to: Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

• Mama ParadoxMama Paradox 230 replies2 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Listening to Old Town Road by Lil Nas X. Will it break a record next week to remain at #1 for 17 weeks on Billboard ?
    · Reply · Share
  • kelsmomkelsmom 15560 replies98 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    edited July 24
    I kind of wish I was like you. It would be so nice to tell you how what you have been doing hurts me, my coworker, and the institution. But I am taking a vow of silence ... because you can't fix stupid, and trying to do it would only give you more ammunition for your constant gossip. But it makes me mad that you get to do this.
    edited July 24
    · Reply · Share
  • lkg4answerslkg4answers 1593 replies191 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    There are so many new usernames that include "worrying" or "stressed" or "confused" who post vague, open ended questions. I compose a response and before posting decide to check on their posting/reply history. Nine new posts in two days. Ugh!
    · Reply · Share
  • skieuropeskieurope 38873 replies6866 threadsSuper Moderator Super Moderator
    edited July 25
    OMG. Can you be any more sanctimonious?
    edited July 25
    · Reply · Share
  • CheeringsectionCheeringsection 2429 replies73 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    So if you were being snarky and I assumed otherwise, I think it makes me look good and you not so, but then I always assume the best of people until the show me otherwise.
    · Reply · Share
  • jym626jym626 55333 replies2878 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Dear dinner guest,
    We are having 11 people for dinner in 2 days. Menus were prepared, food bought, items ordered. Sure would have been nice if you'd told DH more than 2 DAYS before that your spouse is allergic to cheese!
    · Reply · Share
  • momofsenior1momofsenior1 6989 replies49 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Some days I feel like the dream killer.
    · Reply · Share
  • VeryHappyVeryHappy 18481 replies324 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I know these are prerequisites for the conference, but really -- five hours worth of boring crap? Most of which I already know? I'll do it because I have to, but I'm not happy about it.
    · Reply · Share