Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

SAT Subject tests?

magictimelordmagictimelord Registered User Posts: 14 New Member
I have a dilemma. I'm doing the College Match with Notre Dame, Stanford, and Yale (ND is my #1 and I'm doing Stanford/Yale because they're non-binding) and I am signed up to take the SAT in October, which I know is fine because it still falls within the acceptable timeline and yada yada yada.

However, I wanted to re-take the Math II and Literature Subject Tests, but the first test date is not until November. Is this too late for the College Match? I took SAT II's for the first time in June, but the only score I was happy with was my 790 in US History. My scores on the other 2 weren't nearly as good (690 for Lit and something like 650 or 660 for Math? Either way they are not good scores), and I know that it is probably because I did pretty much zero preparation for both of those and I know for a fact that I could do significantly better on both of these now.

I'd appreciate any feedback....
This discussion has been closed.