right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

SAT Math vs. Math IIC

howmanyofmehowmanyofme 244 replies15 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 259 Junior Member
So I took the Math II last month and got an 800.
However, on November, my SAT math score was a 690.
... I really don't know how to justify this but I was really nervous on the test almost to the point that my heart was pounding out of my chest. So is it possible to get my 690 math score:9 up to an 800 before march? (I score pretty well on my Practice Tests)
edited February 2012
3 replies
Post edited by howmanyofme on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: SAT Math vs. Math IIC

• sherpasherpa 4729 replies93 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4,822 Senior Member
    Math IIC hasn't been offered in years. Do you mean Math Level 2?
    · Reply · Share
  • bluebayoubluebayou 26595 replies174 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 26,769 Senior Member
    SAT-M is 80% Alg I and Geometry; it includes a handful of Alg II problems. Many students who are advanced in math forget all those pesky Alg I rules and Geom stuff. I have seen Calc BC students score <700 on SAT-M; it happens all the time.

For SAT-M, I like Barrons and Gruber for practice problems. Many are harder than the SAT, but practicing against harder material makes the real thing 'easy.'

And yeah, CB changed the name to Math 2 in 2005.
    · Reply · Share
  • howmanyofmehowmanyofme 244 replies15 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 259 Junior Member
    yeah I meant Math II..:) but anywho, yeah i'm in Calc BC :D and ill take your tip, blue, and take practice tests more often
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity