right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Should I send all these AP Scores to the Ivy League?

yshahiyshahi 4 replies4 threads New Member
World History: 4
Macroeconomics: 5
Psychology: 5
Physics 1: 3
Statistics: 4
Seminar: 3
English Language: 5
US History: 5
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Should I send all these AP Scores to the Ivy League?

• RichInPittRichInPitt 2471 replies41 threads Senior Member
    Sorry, what exactly are you asking?

If you’re asking whether you should send a score report for every test to every Ivy School - no.

Official scores are often sent after accepted admissions so the school you will be attending can make decisions on credit/placement. In that case, might as well send them all to the one school unless the cost is prohibitive.

If you are still in the application process, just put the scores on your application.

If you’re asking which scores to include on your application - what major? 4 and 5 always go. I’m not sure schools really know what to do with AP Seminar, so that may not matter. I wouldn’t put a 3 for Physics 1 if you’re a STEM major. Otherwise it’s probably OK.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity