What is it like to study in Sweden?
I am a 20 year college student from America and I am thinking of studying abroad in Sweden or Australia. I am trying to get some information to help me decide
1. What is it like to study in Sweden?
2. Is it easy to travel to different cities or european countries?
3. Kristianstad University in southern sweden or Malardalan University in Vasteras a better choice for an entertaining experience?
4. Do Swedes, girls in particular, accept or like attractive american boys?
5. I do not smoke anything and very rarely drink, what is the drug culture like there?
6. How is the cost of living?
7. What some cool things people do for fun in Sweden?